Each of our adult classes offers a different style of faith formation and fellowship, allowing everyone to find their place in our adult education programming from 9:30am to 11am on Sunday morning.
Some days you just need to talk and be heard. Sometimes the struggles of your week leave you yearning for adult companionship and a Christian perspective. You may stop in any time and join in the discussion. You may find that the honest conversation and earnest sharing of the class will keep you coming and offer you enduring genuine friendships.
The Seekers Class offers adult fellowship and stimulating presentations and discussions on a variety of issues such as ethics, life’s quandaries, and faith challenges. The seekers class meets in the parlor at 9:45 AM.
- LENTEN DEVOTIONAL STUDY: Pastor Jim will be leading a six week Sunday School class based on Rev. Dr. Steven Tuell’s new Lenten Devotional called “All are Welcome: Faith, Difference and Justice.”
- April 9 Palm Sunday– Final Lenten Discussion led by Pastor Jim using Dr. Tuell’s devotional
- April 16 Easter Pancake Breakfast Fellowship. No Class.
- April 23 Professor Gene Gruver, “The Economics of More Equal Distribution or More Growth?“
- April 30 Professor Arthur Kosowsky (University of Pittsburgh): “The Cosmos”
- May 7 Pittsburgh Marathon (NO CLASS)
- May 14 Kristi Woolsey: “Technology and Behavioral Trends”
- May 21 Kristi Woolsey: “Building Community within the Church”
- Parents of Young Children Gathering
Join parents of young children at 9:45am in the Preschool room to relax, exhale, and enjoy the company of other parents who want to raise their little ones with the love of God. This is a space for parents who are looking to connect with adults with their children, or for parents without their children.