Worship Time: 11:00 a.m. Fall schedule (begins Sept. 11, 2016)
Summer schedule: 10:00 a.m. (Fellowship Hall)
- Serve as Acolytes, leading the procession into the sanctuary and lighting the altar candles.
- Lead congregational processions on Rally Day, Palm Sunday, Pentecost and others.
- Read the scripture on the Sunday they receive their Bible.
- Collect funds and items for mission projects.
- Play drums, sing songs, create puppet plays, draw pictures to become part of the worship experience.
- Gather for a children’s sermon during worship known as Family Time.
- Give a children’s offering during Family Time. The money they raise supports varying organizations and charities.
- Grow and play during worship in classes offered for infants through third grade, while older children stay to listen to the scripture reading before heading to classes of their own.
- Participate in Communion with the rest of the Congregation on the first Sunday of the month.
After Worship Hospitality & Fellowship
Directly after worship (at about 12:15 pm), coffee, tea and treats are served in the Gathering Space, located through either set of doors in the front of the sanctuary. Stay and find out more about our church and church family. Chat with folks there and enjoy a cup of coffee.